What makes At Your Place Senior Care & Placement Services different?
At Your Place Senior Care is not a franchise. We are locally owned and operated under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, Board Certified in Gerontology with over 30 years of experience providing care to seniors. Please visit the “Meet Our Team” section to learn more about the experience of our owner Patti Gray, RN.
Who pays for our services when an assisted living or adult family home is selected?
At Your Place Placement agents are reimbursed from the senior housing and care industries. A referral fee is paid to At Your Place when we successfully help you arrange for services. This means the support we provide you during your search, is NO COST to you or your loved one.
What kind of training/credentials do At Your Place Caregivers have?
At Your Place Caregivers are selected based on their previous experience and state specific credentials. We follow each state’s specific regulations to properly train each Caregiver to provide care in client’s homes.
- A thorough orientation highlighting the company’s mission, policies and procedures
- Skills assessment to visually observe each Caregiver’s abilities
- Quarterly staff training sessions
- 12 hours of annual continuing education to stay current with changes in the Caregiver field
How does At Your Place stand out from its competitors?
- Locally owned and operated by a Registered Nurse Board Certified in Gerontology
- At Your Place has maintained a deficiency-free status in all consecutive years of business, to meet and exceed all state requirements
- At Your Place does not charge differentials for evenings, nights, weekends or last minute cases
- We recognize individual needs vary and our pre-qualified Caregivers are ready to assist you or your loved one(s) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our Caregivers are handpicked based on their experience, certification, and compassion for the senior population
- We match each client with a Caregiver based on personality, preferences, and level of care needs to maintain continuity
- Regular contact with our clients, their families, and Caregivers
- Our dedication to care includes spot checks, quarterly/biyearly evaluations, and annual reassessments to ensure all care needs are captured
- At Your Place employees an on-call staffing expert to answer client and family questions and needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- At Your Place can initiate the start of service in a matter of hours based on immediate need and Caregiver availability
- There is no additional price for emergency assessment
Do you share our Information?
We will not give out any information you submit on our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never willfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business’ personally identifiable information to any third party.