At Your Place Senior Care & Placement Services strives to preserve the highest quality of life for seniors, the disabled, those in need of temporary care and families who need guidance as they find an assisted living setting that will best fit their loved one’s needs.
- We provide highly skilled professionals that are tailored to giving the best in-home care for an individual’s needs. We realize that many individuals are not ready to leave the familiarity of their home and be placed in a community setting or live with loved ones.
- We can help with non-medical needs such as hygiene routines, daily household chores, and activities outside the home. For the complete list of our services please read through the Services page.
- We provide services to The Greater Portland-Vancouver Metro Area both in residential homes and community settings.
- We can provide services up to twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Our top-notch services are available on short notice.
- Often, when the care of an individual is resting in the hands of a family member or loved one, exhaustion by both the one needing care and the family will begin to take its toll over time. Our goal is to keep individuals in their homes and independent for as long as possible, as well as providing respite for the family.
- Selecting a home for your loved one is not easy, and we are committed to understand his or her needs, and find the best retirement community where they will receive good care and will thrive.
- We will help narrow down your search, whether you’re seeking an independent living, assisted living, memory care or adult family home environment.
- We will be with you every step of the way, attending each community tour to ensure that all your questions are answered and available as your industry expert, as you make your comparisons.
- At Your Place Placement Services wants to provide you the piece of mind that you have made the best placement decision for your loved one.